“Inspiration and creativity are my true buddies for life”
I have always had a great need to tell and express myself. Especially in art.
In the early 80s, I came to New York for the first time. I’ll never forget that moment. I decided back then that this would be my main source of inspiration that I would frequently return to. I love the people, the pulse and environments. The city does a lot for my creativity and I love the variety of pop and street art found here.
As for individual artists, it is primarily Hans Arnold, Horst Janssen and Giger who inspired me. Details and subtle messages is something that I am trying to use in my art.
I am creating in different media but almost always return to a foundation in ink. Humour, reflection and creativity are important key ingredients.
Tobbe Eriksson (TobbeDoodle)
Consultant and speaker Creativity
Jury member Swedish Design Award
Member New Century Artists, New York
* Stockholms Konstsalong, Stockholm (2015)
* Galleri Darling, Stockholm (2014)
* New Century Artists, New York (2014)
* Galleri Banken, Ingelstorp (2014)
* Stockholms Konstsalong, Stockholm (2014)
* Motorcycle Show, Göteborg (2014)
* Business Centre, Stockholm (2013)
* Swedish Church, New York (2013)
* Möndals Centre collection exhibition, Mölndal (2012)
* Gallery Ullman, Gothenburg (2012)